High Density Pencil Heaters
High Density Pencil Heaters are proven to be the low cost solution for most of heating applications. They are suitable for many assorted applications. They are produced in a manner so that its future applications and execution encroach other cartridge radiators.
High Density Heaters are manufactured with high quality materials so that they can operate in any extreme condition also. Main areas of use of these heaters are tools heating in foundry technology, packaging-machines, medical devices, plastics-plants, Automobile industry, paper Industries Machinery, Plastics processing Machinery etc.
If talk some more about it then Cartridge heaters manufacturers mainly show the grade of heater available in the market nowadays.
Bolt heaters are also used for preheat process and holding heated bolts.
- High radiance magnesium oxide fill choose for the biggest kick to the bucket electrical quality.
- Very compacted, warm conductivity for the most extreme hotness exchange.
- Safety wire of chromium-nickel for the extreme warmer life, equitably wound for hotness conveyance.
- Stainless Steel 304 sheath for safe oxidation in many situations. Nicolay and Stainless Steel 316 are accessible likewise.
- Lead wires of these heaters are of high temperatures Like Teflon Wire and Glass Wire.
- Can be accessed with inbuilt thermocouple of J Type Thermocouple and K Type Thermocouple.
- In our Company, We Are Manufacturer the High Density Cartridge Heater With power/Wattage is between 100 and 4000 watts. So, they are appropriate for most of the industry applications for fast delivery of Electric Heaters Heating Process.
Benefits of High Density Pencil Heaters
- Smaller Bolt heaters can be used without sacrificing of life anticipation because of high density Wattage. In this way, we can save cost and Energy (long-term and up-front).
- Maximum support is provided through swaged construction for the resistance wire to eliminate the effects of shock, vibration and Electric Heaters Heating loss.
- High density transfer characteristics that allow improved life anticipation as compared to other style, size and type of Electric heaters.
- Special features and termination styles permit customization to any application.
- The extensive line of controlling devices and accessories provide us with complete solution for industrial heating problems by Industrial Electric Heaters.
- Applications up to 8200C (15000F).
Typical Application of these Heaters
- Plastic Molding
- Heating Gases and Liquids
- Plastic Extruders
- Dies and Molds
- Food Processing
- Packaging Equipment
- Shoe Machinery
- Medical Equipment
- Hot Stamping
- Glue Guns
- Hot Runner Molds
Custom or Standard Designs
High Density Pencil Heaters are designed and manufactured in such a way to meet our requirements by industrial Heaters Manufacturers. They are designed in a complete range of physical dimensions, lead terminations and standard electric Heaters ratings.
Cartridge heater which is a tube shaped like structure and used for heating element in the heating process. Electric Heaters are also a best choice for heating process.
You can find a variety of High Density Pencil Heaters in our company. These industrial Electric heaters can be customized for special applications to suit any individual needs for Electric Heating process, for example, individual connections and special power/Wattage, Voltage distribution for easy installation.
Hope you will like the technical Information of high Density cartridge Heaters, so please post and share your query by contacting us.
- Available within Built in ‘J’ Type Thermocouple or ‘K’ type Thermocouple.
- Rugged & Durable Construction of Electric Heaters.
- Available as per process required For Customized Heating.
Minimum Order Quantity: 6 Piece
Power(Watts): As per requirement of application
Voltage: As per requirement of application
Size: As per requirement of application
- Temperature: Maximum sheath temperature 800oC.
- Material: Nickel Chrome Resistance Wire, Stainless Steel Tube
- Temperature: Temperatures to 1400oF (760°C) on Incloy sheath, >temperatures to 1000oF (540oC) on optional stainless steel sheath.
Interested in this product?
Ask for more details & Latest Price from seller
Manufacturer / Exporters / Suppliers
- Member Since 2018