We make use of user-friendly interface that enables us to network and control the sorting, loading and unloading of all the finished products from a single location. By this, we make sure that the voluminous consignments are kept safely till the final send off. We are a reliable name in this arena and thus make sure that the services offered by us for payment are easy to use as well as offer hassle-free and instant t
D No. 253/3, 1st Floor, Ambashree Complex, Opp. Holy Family Church, Brahmavar, Karnataka - 576213, India
Balkunjekars enterprises is one of the leading cashew nuts manufacturers & suppliers in india.
Kanyana Hebri, Karnataka - 576112, India
We are acknowledged as one of the topmost Cashew Nuts Importers and Suppliers in India. We bring forth a qualitative range of Raw Cashew Nuts that contains%, carbohydrates 22%, 21% vegetable proteins, calcium 0.05%, phosphorus 0.45%, moisture 5.9% , %, iron 5% etc. A rich source of Vitamin A, D and E, the cashew available with us is at par with eggs, meat and milk. Used for garnishing various recipes, Dried Cashew Nu
Tirumala Cashew Industries
Kadthala, Karnataka - 574108, India
D No. 2-15 (3) ,ulloor -74 ,siddapura Post ,kundapur Taluk ,udupi, Karnataka - 576101, India
Rajesh & Compnay
Nittul House, Kottingeri Villege, Moodubelle, Udupi, Karnataka, Karnataka , India
The company is a noted Manufacturer & Supplier of excellent quality and delicious Vacuum Fried Cashew Nuts . For the making process, we use two technologies, namely vacuum fry and vacuum dry. The available flavors of cashew nuts prepared using vacuum fry method are red chill and salted. Other available delectable flavors are honey, saffron, raspberry, green chilly, strawberry, chocolate, mango, orange, and pineap
Gokul Fruits Pvt Ltd
Rajatha, Amasebail Post, Kundapur Taluk, Karnataka - 576229, India
Post your Buy Requirement
Raw cashew nut has a unique kidney shape. Moreover, the outer shell of raw cashew nut is very hard to crack. The shell contains a liquid called CNSL, which can be very dangerous if not properly handled.We use a specially designed hand and leg operated cutting machines to cut raw cashew nuts. The operations are predominantly manual. The raw cashews are carefully cut to ensure that, there are minimum brokens.
Bola Surendra Kamath & Sons
Kedinji, Karnataka - 574110, India
This is due to our cordial associations with the logistic companies that we are able to reach any preferred Udupi(India) with ease, thus meeting the delivery schedule. Your search for exceptional quality and reliable Cashew Nut Cutting Machine ; we are a leading Supplier in this domain. Machine Type Single phase and three phase Less space enough to install more... less...
Dynamic Engineering Works
Gandhi Midana Near Vrl Logistics Brahmavar, Karnataka - 576213, India
We bring to you the best quality Indian cashew kernels , which are highly valued by our esteemed clients in the quality cautious market. We have carved a niche as one of the prominent suppliers of cashew kernels in India. The superior quality cashew kernels offered by us are also high in demand among the customers residing in foreign countries. We are recognized as the best cashew nuts exporter in the market. The cas
Bola Surendra Kamath And Sons
Kedinje., Karnataka - 574110, India
We make available a huge product basket that our quality auditors check closely to maintain the set standards. We make use of suitable packaging material to deliver the product safely and in the stipulated time span.
Hebri , Udupi , Karnataka, Karnataka - 576112, India
Keeping in-line with the globally accepted standards, the raw material used for production is of high-grade. Thus, we always keep a check on the final product to make sure that the same is defect free. Our team makes every effort to present a qualitative and certified array of products. Cashew Nut Shell Liquid is used in manufacturing anti-corrosive chemicals, Paints, Varnishes, Enamels, Insecticides and Fungicides. more... less...
Meljad, Kukkundoor, Karkala, Karnataka - 576101, India
Picardos & Mathews International Co
Halsus, Pandeshwar, Karnataka - 576226, India
Kanyana-hebri, Karnataka - 576112, India
Deals in white whole cashew, cashews, dessert piece cashew, Cashew Kernels, Raw Cashew Nuts, delicious cashew kernels, Cashew Nut, Processed Cashew Kernels
Kanyana Village, Hebri, Udupi Distrtict, Karnataka - 576112, India
Hegde, Main Road, Brahmavara, Udupi - 576213, Karnataka , India
Om Shakti International Sarl
Kallianpur, Karnataka - 576105, India
Hosmar, Udupi Dist., Karnataka , India
Hem's - Food Products
Hem's Foods , Siddapura Post,kundapura Taluk, Karnataka - 576229, India
Jannady, Hardly-mandally Post, Kundapura Tq, Karnataka , India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.