At the initial stages of using raw material for the production, our dedicated quality staff makes certain that the inputs used are of premium quality. Thus, our offered range is highly appreciated for the quality. As a known name, we ensure safe and timely delivery of the orders at any desired Vadodara(India).
Global Dryfruits Processing Private Limited
2b, Crystal Plaza, Gotri Main Road, Gujarat - 390021, India
Owing to our rich industry experience, we have emerged as a successful Supplier and Exporter of Raw Cashew Nuts . The Raw Cashew Nuts we make available are processed and packaged in neat and hygienic conditions using advanced technology. In order to meet the bulk and urgent requirements of the buyers, we maintain a large stock of the Nuts in our state-of-the-art warehouse. Buyers can obtain the Nuts at nominal
Warasia, Ring Road, Gujarat - 390019, India
Cashew Nuts are widely used for garnishing desserts and curries. We are a business entity of Gujarat, exporting and supplying Cashew Nuts that are procured from the reliable vendors. Freshness, delicious taste, fine quality and purity are some of the salient attributes of our Cashew Nuts. In order to maintain the quality and longer shelf life of our Cashew Nuts, we pack them in premium packaging material.
A604 T1 Natraj Encalves, Rbg Complex, Jalaram Mandir Road, Kareliabugh, Vadodara, Gujarat - 390018, India
We are offering cashews are one of the favorites of the world’s nuts, but very few people know much about the rest of the story… the tree is closely related to the mango and a cousin of the poison ivy, it produces a fruit which is technically not really a “fruit” but an engorged stem, the “nut” (really a seed) develops outside the fruit, up to 20% of the shell weight is a valuable industrial chemical, it
T-3, 204, Natraj Enclave, Rbg Comple, Nr, Jalaram Temple, Karelibaug, Vadodara - 390018, Gujarat - 390018, India
we have ouer own manufacturing unit of cashew nut. we are supplying different types of cashew nut like w320, w240, w210, lwp etc.we are providing box packing, tin packing, and bag packing. more... less...
Shiv Minerals Industries
Vanar-jamla Road, Vasedi Chhota-udaipur, Gujarat , India
We are reputed importer of raw cashew nut in india, we are directly import from african countries like ghana, benin, côte d’ivoire (ivory coast), gambia, mali, togo, guinea bissau, mozambique, tanzania & indonesia etc and procured by skill vendors. As well as we have our own branch in ghana and own vendors are there for procure good quality of raw cashew nut. As well as we are the suppliers of raw cashewnuts in ke more... less...
3 Vivek Raj Duplex Opp Narayan Garden Gotri Gotri Road Vadodara, Gujarat , India
J. J. Enterprises
8, Gurudutt Society, Gayatri Temple\'s Lane, Waghodia Road, Vadodara - 390019, Gujarat, India, Gujarat - 390019, India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in spices like ground red pepper, Cumin, Green Cardamom, cumin and turmeric, Turmeric, Turmeric, Cloves, Cashew Nuts, badam nuts, Cashew Nuts, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, spices like ground red pepper, Cinnamon, badam nuts, badam nuts, spices like ground red pepper, Cumin, cumin and turmeric, Cashew Nuts
No 33/313, Samta Flat, Subhanpura, Gujarat - 390005, India
A-24,ria Bunglows, Near Ayodhya Township, Gujarat - 390010, India
Siddhivinayak Cashew Industries
Behind Gurukrupa Farm Village Manjusar Dist Vadodara, Gujarat , India
Deals in Salted Whole Cashew Nut, Split cashew nut, Roasted Split Cashew Nut
Itoliya, Vago, At & Po Varnama, Gujarat - 391243, India
Deals in Trading raisins, cheese slicers, Cumin Powder, Agro Products, Ajwain, Cashew Nuts, Custard Powder, Corn Flour, Canned Corned , Mustard Seeds, DAL YELLOW, Black Chick Peas, Black Salt, Sugar, Chilli Powder, Desiccated Coconut Powder, Jaggery, Green Moong Dal, Cinnamon Powder, Chana Dal
Keshar Infinite Trade
3 Veernagar Society 1st Floor Vip Road Karelibaug R Nvadodara Gujarat R Npin 390018, Gujarat , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in Cinnamon, Nutmeg, White Pepper, Spices, Cashew Nut, Cloves, Black Pepper, Dry Fruits, Cardamom
Carnival Food Court
102 Avnish Apt, B/h Davdeep Complex, Nr, Delux Char Rasta,nizampura, Vadodara, Gujarat-390002, Gujarat - 390002, India
Gujrat, Gujarat - 390021, India
Deals in Walnut Shells, Cashew Nuts, wine bottle stoppers, Printed Packaging Box, Dry fruits & Nuts
Baroda Gujarat, Gujarat - 390001, India
Vadodra Gujrat, Gujarat , India
3/jalaram Complex, Opp.airport, B/s J M Pandya Hall, Harni, Vadodara, Gujarat , India
Samyak And Co.
, Gujarat , India
Vega Chokdi Dabhoi Highway Vadodara, Gujarat , India
Bhupendra A Rathod
Bajwa - Baroda., Gujarat , India
श्री Verai Cashew Industries
Gf-29, Kalpvruksh Complex, Opp. Geb Substation, Gotri Road., Gujarat - 390021, India
Patel, Gujarat , India
Nirali Import & Export
, Gujarat , India
Deals in Rice, furniture fittings & fixtures, cashews, Fresh Fruits, Pulses, Frozen & Dried Fruit, meat & poultry
, Gujarat , India
Deals in Bhujia, kesar katli, cashews, Pickles, Sweets, likepista roll, Urad Papad, spicy moong dal, Indian Snacks, Peanuts, Nuts, Chips, Kaju Katli
Surati Sweets And Snacks Pvt. Ltd.
Village Dhobi Kuva,padra Jabmu Sur Road, Taluka Padra, Gujarat - 390011, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.