We are an Exporter of Cashew Nuts . Our Cashew Nuts are properly processed and are packed with food-grade packaging. We are always dedicated to the satisfaction of our distinguished customers and hence our procurement agents are extremely careful in choosing our Cashew Nuts. Fresh buttery color of our Cashew Nuts is complemented by their crispiness. We make our Cashew Nuts available at highly competitive prices.
The cashew nuts have no other return alternative available in the market. The quality will be very taste and effectiveness. The product has more vitamins. It will use all bakery products and sweets. Details : The product will be more affordable prices and superlative range. We are also looking forward to provide more beneficial deal in forth coming years. We request you please deal with our company We are pleased to
12/32, Naidu Street, Elavanasurkottai, Town Ulundurpet Taluk, Tamil Nadu - 607202, India
We are offering a comprehensive range of cashew nuts. These cashew nuts offered by us are sourced from the reliable vendors of the market. Along with this, the offered range of cashew nuts is acknowledged among the clients, owing to its freshness and rich taste. This range of nuts is packed utilizing ultra hygienic material, so as to maintain its freshness and authenticity while transit.
51,bagharsha Street,villupuram, Tamil Nadu - 605602, India
We are considered to be a foremost exporter, importer and supplier of Cashew Nuts based in Villupuram, Tamil Nadu. The nuts we offer are peeled and graded to be of superior quality. We ensure that the nuts remain whole and intact during processing. The kernels or peeled nuts are graded based on size and colour. We offer these nuts in vacuum packed bags for lasting freshness. more... less...
No.45/ 3, East Street Thiruvennainallur (to), Tamil Nadu - 607203, India
Vianser international-we are the manufacturer, supplier and exporter of processed cashews.we harvesting as well as procuring directly from producers and processing in hi tech processing unit.we are supplying w240 , w320 and broken cashews.
1/10, Samundeeswari Nagar,near Shanthi Theatre,rnvillupuram, Tamil Nadu - 605602, India
We are offering all kinds of cashews available on bulk order including cashew kernels and cashew nut shell liquid. Available in variable grades and quality as per requirement.
14/13c,chairman Chidambaram St, West Shanmugapuram Colony, Tamil Nadu - 605602, India
Deals in Fruits, Onion, vegtables, Cucumber, shells, Human Hair, Fresh Vegetables, Roses, Curry Leaves, Lemon, Cashew Nuts, Drumstick, Cashew Nut
34/22,vaniyar Street, Tamil Nadu , India
Deals in Chilli Pickles, onion bags, Chilli Pickles, Groundnut Seed, Cashew Nuts, onion bags, Groundnut Seed, Cashew Nuts
2/111, Big Street, Melmalayanur, (post) & T.k. Villupuram. Dt, 604204, Tamil Nadu , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in Maize, Printed Packaging Box, Sun Flower Seeds, Garments, Nuts, Cashew Nut, Mens Wear, Pumpkin Seeds, Shirts
59 Edaiyar Street Vadakkanandal, Tamil Nadu - 60627, India
Deals in Printed Packaging Box, Groundnut, Cashew, Fresh Coconut, Turmeric, Elachi
4/58 Jaffar Beik Street, Krishnapuram, Tamil Nadu - 604202, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.