Vision Bio Product India Pvt. Ltd.
Vision Bio Products India Pvt. Ltd is a manufacturer, exporter and global supplier of processed and frozen fruits and vegetables, spices, pulses, grains, nuts, flavours and oilseeds. We are a Government Certified Export House driven by meticulous innovation and creativity that nurtures futuristic food trends. Founded in the year 2014, we started business with supply of 'Kesar Mango' as our foremost product. Later that year, we acquired passion fruit plants situated at Sasan Gir and Talala, becoming the only manufacturer of passion fruit juice concentrate in India. Subsequently, tropical fruits and vegetables were added into our product line.
We have also achieved one-of-its kind strong backward integration in farming which helps in keeping the supply chain perennial. This helps in engraining quality right from the smallest to the largest component of our value chain. Today we have clientele in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Madhypradesh & Punjab and we aim to expand our network around the world. We quintessentially believe in bringing the best of nature, augmented to co-create value for your business!
TECHNOLOGY THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
• Best digital online channels for food traceability which onset at the farm level.
• The first Indian company to use wireless digital online temperature control system right from the farms, all the way through to the value chain, even over the sea, till it reaches end user.
• First Indian exporter to use precision engineered, modified atmosphere and modified humidity packaging for fresh produce.
• Latest IT tools like ERP and CRM that give real-time management and service to customers in shortest possible time.
• Packhouse equipped with latest technology that ensures proper post-harvest management, along with proper washing, drying, grading, packaging, ripening, VHT etc. based on product categories at each packhouse.
QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
• Accredited by certifications like BRC, HACCP, AIJN, SGF, IRA, GMP, APEDA, USFDA, ISO 22000:2005, FSSAI for processing and packaging.
• Test for agro-chemical residue, heavy metals and pesticides conducted under QS certified laboratories like EUROFINS, SGS and TUV.
• To guarantee the consistency of our products, we use international standard food grade aseptic Goglio bags for packaging that are further packed in rust free steel drums with inner polyliner.
• Most of our fruit pulp units have unique PLC controlled automatic continuous processing plant machinery. This means all our products are processed and packed under utmost sterile and hygienic conditions.
The cornerstone of our success lies in strengths like cultivation capabilities, strong tie-ups with growers and suppliers, and hi-tech processing plants. Above all, the efforts put by our spirited team to bind each step of our business cohesively, help in bringing seamless farm-to-fork management.
• Yearly production capacity of 30,000 tons accompanied by 2,500 tons of wareho using facility.
• Production capacity that ranges between 80-120 MT of finished product on a daily basis and 18-20 MT daily for 10F.
• Aseptic packaging units come equipped with filling & sterilizing capacity of 10 MT per hour for fruit pulp, and production capacity of 6 MT per hour for fruit puree concentrate.
• Three step vendor gating process that methodically helps meet our business expectations as well as customer satisfaction.
STRONG BACKWARD INTEGRATION
• Access to 20,000 acres of farmlands and tie up with over 1000 farmers for sourcing quality produce from the most fertile fruit producing regions of India located in Tamil Naidu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Gujarat.
• Organised cultivation brings a daily harvest of 20-40 MT for fresh mangoes, 20-25 MT for banana, 8-10 MT for pomegranates and 12-20 MT for guavas.
• Our agronomists provide guidance to farmers about vital farming concepts like pest control, optimum use of soil and water, and use of improved cultivar.
• Farmers are assisted with supply of globally accepted fertilizers and pesticides at subsidized rate. All processing plants are located within 150 km radius from the farms.
STRONGHOLD ON AGRO COMMODITIES
•Through intelligent sourcing we are able to offer wide assortment of commodity from multi origins for spices, grains, nuts and oilseeds. This is accompanied with precise information about the farmers producing it and their locations.
• Modernized agricultural production techniques, latest equipment, up-to-date cleaning and packing facilities and efficient manpower helps in offering premium quality, which is our hallmark. Certificates like IOPEPC (Indian Oilseeds and Produce Export Promotion Council) reinforce our commitment to be meticulous with the processing and quality of our commodities.
|Business Type :
||Manufacturer / Exporters / Wholesale Suppliers / Retailer