At Trinity Trading, explore the worlds finest quality Raw Cashew Nuts that too at most affordable price. Cashew nuts offered by us can be availed in raw form, roasted from, salted form, and roasted with spices form. We offer these cashew nuts in various packing and are considered suitable for consumption along with gifting purposes. Their remarkable taste differentiates them from other grades of cashew nuts available
K.p.k. Menon Road, Kerala - 683001, India
International Re- Engineering Corporation
Lalan Tower,marine Drive End,high Court Jn,kochi, Kerala , India
Olam first began its cashew journey more than twenty five years ago exporting Raw Cashew Nuts (RCN) from Nigeria. Today, we are global leaders in both Raw Cashew nut trade as well as in blanched cashew kernels and ingredients.
Olam Agro India Ltd
9/102, Varikoli P.o, Puthencruz,ernakulam, Kerala , India
Cashew kernels in bulk are packed in four gallon prime tins with a net weight of 11.34 Kg (Or 25 lbs) in each tin. The filled tins are then vacuumised and filled with carbon-di-oxide gas and sealed. Two such tins of the same grade are packed in a carton for export. The net weight of each carton is thus 22.68 Kg. (50 lbs.). Pack in tins of 10kg net to suit the requirements of buyers in certain markets. Flexible packs
Kattikatt Building,kurisupally Road Ravipuram,cochin-682015,kerala,india., Kerala , India
Deals in ginger cookies, Milky Cookies, Milky Cookies, Coconut Cookies, ginger cookies, Cashew Cookies, Coconut Cookies, Cashew Cookies
Mahilalayam Junction, Aluva, Kerala - 683105, India
Kalady Ernakulam, Kerala , India
Deals in coconut items, FMCG Products, Coconut, Basmati Rice, Cashew Nuts
Vytilla- Anjumuri Road, Cochin, Kerala - 682032, India
Deals in Cashew Nuts, coir granites, Cashew Nuts, coir granites, coir granites, Plywood, Cashew Nuts, Quartz Products, Coir Products, Ferro Silicon, coffer powders, coffer powders, Ferro Silicon, coir granites, Quartz Products, Ferro Manganese, Quartz Products, Coir Products, Cashew Nuts, Quartz Products
Front Line Trading
Front Line Tradingsms Buildingksn Menon Roadernakulam-southkochi-682016, Kerala , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in Cardamom, Cashew Nuts, Coriander, Cardamom, Cashew Nuts, Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Cashew Nuts, Coconut Oil, Coriander, Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Green Cardamom, Red Chilli, Turmeric, Coriander, Green Cardamom, Black Pepper, Black Pepper, Coconut Oil
Vallam Perumbavoor, Kerala - 683524, India
Deals in Cumin Seeds, Turmeric Powder, Broken Rice, Sugar, Cashew Nuts, Coriander
Krisenter Impex P Ltd.
108, 4th Floor, Dd Corner Stone, Sa Road, Kadavanthara, Ernakulam - 682020, Kerala , India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.