Raj National is one of the prominent Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Cashew Nuts . Cashew Nuts that we offer are processed using qualitative nuts and are enriched with energy, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Cashew Nuts are used in many Indian cuisines and sweets. We offer Cashew Nuts in qualitative packaging material which ensures protection from the contamination. Clients can avail it in bulk quantit
Gandhi Nagar, 2nd Lane, Andhra Pradesh - 522001, India
Having a through knowledge of the health benefits of various dry fruits our portal Dry fruit delight .in came with an wide range of high quality product at an affordable prices at your door steps. Having been wholesale traders for more than a decade we now enter in to online space for providing dry fruits online. more... less...
# H.no.4-17-91/18a,3rd Lane, Velangini Nagar,guntur â€“ 522 002, Andhra Pradesh, India, Andhra Pradesh , India
Since times immemorial dry Fruits have been a part of our daily food intake and also caters as a special item in auspicious occasions. Along with the innumerable health benefits that they provide, dry fruits are also an excellent source of vital micro nutrients and essential fats that help diminish the risk of chronic life style diseases. more... less...
Vasthi Instruments Pvt Ltd
Plot No. 21 & 22, Block No. 24,phase - 4 Autonagar, Guntur 522 001. Andhra Pradesh., Andhra Pradesh - 522002, India
Post your Buy Requirement
Owing to our expertise in this field, we are engaged in offering our clients a broad range of high qualityÃ‚Â Cashew Kara. Offerd Cashew Kara that is used to prepare raita and is healthy in consumption. They are crispy and crunchy and are available in air-tight packaging. This Cashew Kara is processed by our professionals using the finest grade ingredients. Further, this range is processed under hygienic conditions i
Athithi Gruha Foods
D No.5-87-34 Lakshmipuram Main Road Guntur - 522007 Andhra Pradesh India, Andhra Pradesh , India
Main Road, Krishna Nagar, Andhra Pradesh - 522006, India
Mother Teresa Exports
2-15c, Rajakapet, Nadim Bazar, Chebrolu, Andhra Pradesh , India
Main Road, Lakshmipuram, Andhra Pradesh - 522006, India
Deals in Coriander Powder, Agro Product, Peanut, Tamarind, Chitosan, Pepper Powder, Cashew Kernel, Masala Powder, Chitin, Chilli Powder, Tamarind Seed Powder, Rasam Powder, Seedless Tamarind, Turmeric Powder, Sambar Powder, Dry Coconut
Veera Exports Pvt. Ltd.
D. No. 5-80-10, 1st Floor, 1st Lane, Andhra Pradesh - 522002, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.