We are reckoned as one of the prime Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Cashew Nuts based in Madhya Pradesh (India). Our farmers organically grow Cashew Nuts under controlled conditions by using advance agricultural tools and machinery. The Cashew Nuts that we offer are sweet, crunchy and delicious. They are rich in energy, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that are essential for good health. Cashew Nuts are
Sonika Exports, Modi Palace, Near Kalla Babji Mandir, Gulabpura, Dist. Bhilwara Rajasthanrnpin 311021, Madhya Pradesh - 452001, India
821,pukhraj Corporate 4,navlakha Main Road, Indore., Madhya Pradesh , India
Our team members assist us in settling down the payment procedures and they help us in making transactions that are completely secured and are executed as per the client's convenience. The range, we offer, is stringently checked for the raw material used; our quality auditors ensure that the final product is sternly designed using the beat in class inputs to bring forth quality range.
Sonic Biochem Extractions Limited
38, Patel Nagar, Indore - 452001, Madhya Pradesh, India, Madhya Pradesh , India
Deals in Safety Equipments, Cashew Nuts, Office Furniture, Office Furniture, High Back Boss chair, Wheat Flour, Sugar
Sparrow Trade Mart Pvt. Ltd.
Vidya Nagar Indore, Madhya Pradesh , India
Shree Krishna Impex
Indore, Madhya Pradesh , India
57 Shree Vinayak Township Kalindi Mid Town Bypass, Madhya Pradesh , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Shri Agro Foods
202, Trade House E C/o Media Solution Kanchan Baag Indor, Madhya Pradesh , India
Deals in Psyllium, Foodstuff, Cashew Nuts, Turmeric, Animal feed, Dehydrated Vegetables, Rapeseed, Sesame Seeds, Soyabean, Fennel Seeds, Chili, Food Grains, Spices, Senna, Rice, Pulses, Chickpeas, Fenugreek Seeds
159, Sajan Nagar, Madhya Pradesh - 452001, India
, Madhya Pradesh , India
Deals in Serer Mango, Dry Fruits, Green Mango, handicrafts items, Fast Food, Fresh Fruits, Beverages, Namkeen, Indian Sweet, Food Grain, Banana, Water Melon, Leman Salad, Yellow Papaya, Green Papaya, Food Products, food & Beverages, Fresh Banana, Potato, Cashew Nuts
29,vallabh Nagar,indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452003, India
Vijay Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh , India
, Madhya Pradesh , India
Deals in Soya Flour, Kabuli Chana, Soya Lecithin, cashew chunks, Oil Cake, Soya Grits, roasted cashew chunks, Printed Packaging Box, soya husk, Soya Seeds, Soya Flacks, Food Grains
Nextline Business Impex Pvt Ltd
E-140, Rajtalkies Plaza,chawni, Indore Â�� 452 001 (mp), India, Madhya Pradesh , India
Deals in cashew mogar, moong dal sev, Dal Namkeen, extruded snacks, bhel puri sev, seeng dana, Namkeen, Mixed Namkeen, Kurkure, shakkarpara, snacks, sabudana phalhari, aaloo bhujiya
Pallavi Foods Products
Ug-17, Rounak Tower, Baikunth Dham Colony, Khajrana Road, Madhya Pradesh , India
Deals in adrak lehsun masala, Printed Packaging Box, Makhana, Pistachio, Dry Dates, Kishmish, Raisin, Milk Masala, Chutney, dry fruits like cashew, Pulses, Anjeer, Cooking Oil, Almonds, Sugar, khana khazana items
L. K. Traders
67,siyaganj, Madhya Pradesh - 452007, India
Deals in Saw Palmetto Extract, Spray Dried Maca Powder, AVOCADO OIL, Pumpkin Seed, Shikakai Oily, Banaba Extract Lagerstroemia Speciosa, Calendula Oily, Cardamom CO2, Spray Dried Ginge, Grapes Seed Oily, Eclipta Alba Herb, Spray Dried Mint Powder, Brahmi Oily, Cordyceps Sinensi, Wheat Germ Oil, Grapes Seed Oily, Corriander Oil, Papain Juice, Onion Oil, Hemp Seed Oil
Kuber Impex Ltd.
304-305, The Magnet Tower 16/1, New Palasia, New Palasiya, Madhya Pradesh - 452001, India
Plot No. 360/1,sda Compound Palda,musakhedi, Madhya Pradesh - 452001, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.