Headquartered in Tamil Nadu(India), we are a renowned name presenting a huge gamut of products. We are one of the respected names engaged in the process of supplying quality Cashewnuts at nominal rates.
Catering to the requirements of the customers; we are a renowned Supplier of Cashew Nuts. Based in Kanyakumari(India), We marked our presence in the nationwide market since our products are qualitative and cost effective.
Ansika Trading Private Limited
No.-1555, 3rd Floor, Pammam Marthandam, Tamil Nadu - 629165, India
We are a well-known exporter and distributor of premium quality Cashew Nuts based in Tamil Nadu. We have gained full expertise and experience in supplying the best quality Cashew Nuts. Thepackaging methods provided by us are of excellent quality using modern equipment with well defined quality standards. The Cashew Nuts are eaten raw and highly used for adding flavor. We provide these Cashew Nuts at most affordable p
Rm Ashik Exports
Ganapathipuram North, Tamil Nadu - 629502, India
Banking on the skills of our qualified team of professionals, we are involved in offering Raw Cashew Nuts. Our valuable clients can avail from us a broad range of Raw Cashew Nuts. These are processed by the trained and highly experienced farmers.
133/3/5, Govt School Street, Leepuram & Post, Kanyakumari Dist, Tamil Nadu , India
We are offering cashew nut. Specifications : grade :w320 conuts per lbs :300-320 counts per kg :660-705 moisture :5 % maximum broken :5 % maximum foreign matter :1 % maximum nlsgnlg :5 % maximum packaging : 10 kg pp bags 25 kg pp bags 50 kg pp bags tin of 11 kgs 340 gram
12 / 125 Theppakulam Street, Azhagappapuram - 629401,nagercoil, Tamil Nadu - 629401, India
Cashew kernal is tastiest and healthy food.
Kuzhi Vilai, Karungal Post, Tamil Nadu - 629157, India
Cheetikulam Junction, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu - 629001, India
Deepree Import & Exports
19a,swaminivas,nettancodekaran Kad Post,kayakumari Dist Tamilnadu, Tamil Nadu , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Clients can avail from us the nutrients rich Cashew Nuts in various quantity packaging. The bulk assortment of Cashew Nuts offered by us is very much demanded in market for its taste and health benefits. We offer Cashew Nuts at very reasonable prices.
Jeho Nisii Exporters
No. 18/7a, North Street, Chunkankadai, Kanyakumari Dist, Tamil Nadu - 629807, India
Deals in Cardamom, Candle, Cashew Nuts, Cashew Nuts, Apparels, Spices, Candle, Candle, Spices, Spices, Mens Shirts, Cardamom, Cashew Nuts, Shirts, Candle, Mens Shirts, Apparels, Shirts, Cardamom, Mens Shirts
Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu , India
Deals in Nuts, Honey Dates, healthy mix, Honey Products, Jack Fruit, Ginger Honey, Bee Wax, wax, Raw Honey, honey healthy mix, Pepper, sugar amla honey, cut ginger honey, Cashew Nuts, Rubber Sheet, raw rubber sheet, Banana, Honey, Natural Rubber
J. J. Honey
Honey House, Thiruparappu P.o., Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu - 629161, India
15/90a, Harbour Road, Chinnamuttom, Tamil Nadu - 629702, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.