Superb in taste, healthy, nutritious having longer shelf life, our Cashew Nuts are extensively demanded in the market. The Nuts that we deal in are procured from the reliable sources that make them under the most sanitary conditions. We pack them in qualitative moisture-proof packaging material so that the quality and taste of our Cashew Nuts stay intact for a long period of time. Our Cashew Nuts are obtainable at ro
No.- 871 A / 102. Chidambara Nagar, Ktc Nagar, Tamil Nadu , India
From bulk to retail order fulfillment, we can do it all. Our company has a wide supply chain network to provide our buyers with the product all year round and make timely delivery. Owing to our sound quality system, we are capable of carrying out strict quality analysis of the product basket. We are offering the best quality range of reasonably priced fresh and crispy Cashew Nuts known for its perfect taste and flavo
No. 128/92, Ganiyarappabig Street, Melapalayam Post, Tamil Nadu - 627005, India
Delicately sweet yet crunchy and delicious cashew nut is packed with energy, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins that are essential for robust health! Cashew, or “caju” in Portuguese, is one of the popular ingredients in sweet as well savory dishes worldwide.
Austin Agro Impex (p) Ltd
No.12 Karthik Illam Sivanthipatti Main Road, Maharajanagar, Tamil Nadu - 627015, India
Cashews are rich in iron, phosphorus, selenium, magnesium and zinc. They are also good sources of phytochemicals, antioxidants, and protein. Here are seven health benefits of cashews.Cashews are wonderfully cholesterol free and their high antioxidant content helps lower risk of cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases.
898/3, A.r.p.complex, Railway Feeder Road, Sankarankoil Post, Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu, India., Tamil Nadu - 627953, India
Calories 160 calories from fat 110 % daily value total fat 14g 21 % saturated fat 2g 11 % polyunsaturated 2.5g monounsaturated fat 9g cholesterol 0mg 0 % sodium 0mg 0 % potassium 150mg 4 % total carbohydrates 8g 2 % dietary fiber 2g 7 % sugars 2g protein 5g vitamin a 0% vitamin c 0% calcium 0% iron 10% phosphorus 15% magnesium 20%. more... less...
Grand Shine Export
No 33, Akka Salai, Vinayagar Koil Street, Tamil Nadu - 627006, India
Post your Buy Requirement
We provide world-class quality white cashew nuts to our clients. Our offered nuts are obtained from reputed and trustworthy vendors in market. Moreover, our offered nuts are available in various packaging options and quantities as per clients’ demands. They are regarded for their freshness, rich taste and protective packaging. Variety w180, w240, w320, w450(white & schroched holes) features: high nutritional value
163 Bombay Colony, Sankarnagar., Tamil Nadu - 627357, India
We are offering we can supply cahesw , w320, 240, 400 , we can give lowest price , and we will give best quality cashew
No 6/68 North Street ,thirunelveli, Tamil Nadu , India
Abi Sree Enterpricess.
73e South Stree, Chettymedy, Ambasamudram, Thirunelveli(d.t) 627421, Tamil Nadu - 627421, India
Deals in Notebooks, veneer safety matches, Household Safety Matches, Cardboard Safety Matches, A4 Copier Paper, Safety Matches
Syed Match Industries
Ramalingapuram, Kuruvikulam, Tamil Nadu - 627754, India
5/3 Chettiyar Chathiram-kurukuthurai, Tamil Nadu - 627001, India
M/s Pondevi Cashew Exports
S4 Durga Appartments,madurai Road, Tamil Nadu - 627001, India
No.19, 6th Street, Perumalpuram, Tamil Nadu - 627007, India
No.3/106, New Colony, Sedurayanpur. Post, Tamil Nadu - 627358, India
Jaya Sri Export
B 28 17th Cross Street Maharajanagar, Tirunelveli 627001, Tamil Nadu , India
#4/51/1 Main Road,menakshi Puram Village, Panpozhi Post,shenkottai Taluk,thirunelveli District,zip Code - 627807 Pi, Tamil Nadu , India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.