|1 x 109 per ml||Aqueous Solution (AS)|
|1 x 109 per gm||Wettable Powder (WP)|
|Mode of Action||The use of phosphate solubilizing bacteria as inoculant simultaneously increases P uptake by the plant and crop yield.|
|Benefits of Bacillus megaterium||• Lowers pH of the soil in high pH land.
• Enhances chelation of the cations bound to P.
• Forms soluble complexes with metal ions associated with insoluble P (Ca, Al, Fe) and thus P is released.
• Organic acids produced can either directly dissolve the mineral P as a result of anion exchange of phosphate by acid anion or can chelate Fe, Al and Ca ions associated with P.
• Increases resistance to disease and drought tolerance.
• Reduces the requirement of phosphate fertilizer by up to 25% initially.
• Can be used for Seed, Seedling, Sett and Plantation crop treatment.
|Eco-Friendly||Extremely safe to mammals, human beings, animals, natural parasites, predators, non target insects, fishes, birds, etc.|
|Method of Use||Mix recommended quantity of the product with well decomposed farm yard manure or farm soil and broadcast during the last ploughing or sowing followed by irrigation. An evening time is ideal for broadcasting this product.
In case of liquid formulation, shake the bottle well before use. Once a bottle is opened the entire content is to be used at once. This product should not be mixed with any antibacterial agent or any chemical fertilizer.
|Recommended for||Millets, Oilseeds, Fruits & Vegetables, Coconut, Oil palm, Cotton, Chilly, Lime, Tea, Banana, Flowers, Spices, Contiments, Herbs, Perinnial trees.|
|Dose||10 kg per ha or 2 ltr per ha|
|Storage||Store the bottles in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.|
|Note||We can provide a consortium/mixture of various bacteria/fungi/micro organisms as per requirement.|
Tierra Overseas is manufacturer and supplier of Bacillus megaterium (Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria)
An adequate supply of phosphorus during early phases of plant development is important for laying down the primordia of plant reproductive parts. It plays significant role in increasing root ramification and strength thereby imparting vitality and disease resistance capacity to plant. It also helps in seed formation and in early maturation of crops like cereals and legumes. Poor availability or deficiency of phosphorus (P) markedly reduces plant size and growth. Phosphorus accounts about 0.2 – 0.8% of the plant dry weight.
Symptoms of Phosphorous Deficiency