Our detailed industry practice enables us to present a wide range of cashew nuts. These products are rich source of protein. These are made under the most hygienic conditions as par universal industry standards. The offered series is checked on many parameters in order to present the top quality range at patrons end. Patrons can avail this product from us at low costs. Features: • safe to consume • free from adul
Siddhi Vinayaka Exim
D.no: 75-4-2, Savera Apartments, Opp. Pragati Hospitals, Prakash Nagar, Andhra Pradesh - 533101, India
We are supplying best quality cashew nuts of south india. We are supplying best quality cashew nuts of ww grade and sw grade. Cashews are found mostly in india. Major of the cashew processing takes place in india. varieties a1, a2, a3 grades origin : india loadability :boxes more... less...
76-1-12, Gandhipuram, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh , India
We are offering excellent quality Raw Cashew Nuts . We import Raw Cashew Nuts from the credible producers of West African countries and supply them in Indian market. Raw Cashew Nuts are high in fat content and help in increasing body mass. Apart from raw consumption as snacks, the Raw Cashew Nuts are widely used in numerous culinary preparations. Our Raw Cashew Nuts are well acclaimed for their freshness, crunchiness
Vani Trading Company
Door No. 6-1-8 /1, Challapalli Vari Street, T. Nagar, Andhra Pradesh - 533101, India
We are acknowledged as a trustworthy name based in Rajahmundry(India) and offering products to diverse Rajahmundry(India)s. Interested buyers can contact us anytime for placing orders; we ensure timely delivery of the same.
29-14-21lakshmivarapupetabeside Ramalayam Templerajahmundry 533104, Andhra Pradesh , India
We are counted amongst prime Manufacturers and Suppliers of Cashew Nut Plants . We are one-stop destination for finding genuine breeds and best quality Plants. All our Plants are grafted from well-tested mother Cashew Nut Plants. We can make available these Cashew Nut Plants in different specifications as per buyer’s requirements. We have an excellent logistics system to ensure timely delivery of our products.
Sri Satya Nursery
Nh - 16 Road, Village Bommuru, Post Bommuru, Andhra Pradesh - 533124, India
For settling down the financial transaction with our clients through transfer of money, we make available different payment options including online and offline payment procedures. Our prime interest is to deliver a flawless range of products to the buyers. And in this concern, we make all arrangements in order to store the entire lot under safe environment.
Natural Raw Foods
Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in Bamboo Buddha Belly, Garden Plant, Cycas Revoluta, Mexican Lawn Grass, Landscape Plants, fruit plant, Aglaonema, Plumeria Rubra, Plants, creepers plant, Palm Trees, Nolina Recurvata, shrub plant, palms plant, flowers plant, Raphis Palm, Alpinia Zerumbet, bamboos plant, gardening herbs, Champion Palm
Hn - 11-114 , Kadiyapulanka , Kadiyam Mandal , Near Hn-5 , Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh - 533126, India
Shell Phenol Industries
Narendrapuram(vl), Rajanagaram(mandal) Rajamundry, Andhra Pradesh , India
Bvr Cashew Trading & Co
Door #3-25, Kanavaram Post Rajanagaram Mandal, Andhra Pradesh - 533294, India
Annapurna Sai Saraswathi Industries
Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh , India
East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh , India
Deals in Honey, Papads, Honey, Herbs, Essential Oils, palmyrafiber, Herbs, Pickles
2nd Street, Lalithanagar, Andhra Pradesh - 533105, India
Salem Overseas Limited
Church Streer, Andhra Pradesh - 534268, India
Deals in Green Chili, Maize, Rice, mirchi, Mirch Powder, Generic Medicines, Green Chili, Mirch Powder, mirchi, Cashew Nuts, Generic Medicines, Cashew Nuts, Maize, Eggs, Eggs, Rice
Danavaipeta, Rajamundry, East Godavari District., Andhra Pradesh - 533103, India
Gowry Sankar Traders
T Nagar Nyapathi Street, Andhra Pradesh - 533101, India
Danavaipeta, Andhra Pradesh , India
Deals in Cashew Nut Kernels, Large White Pieces (LSP), Desert Wholes DW, Dry Fruits, Butts (B), Scorched Splits SS SBE, Scorched Peices Seconds SP, Scorched Wholes SW, Scirched Piecess SP SBE, Baby Bits (BB), Cashew, Scorched Butts SB SBE
Sri Bhavani Exports
Do: No: 5-2/1, Nh-5 Road, Dharmavaram(v), Prathipadu Mandal East Goadavari District, Andhra Pradesh - 533430, India
Jaya Paremeswar Traders
R S No. 302, Narasapuram, Korukonda Mandal, E.g Dt. Ap, Andhra Pradesh - 533294, India
Deals in Cashew Kernel, Pistachio Nuts, Groundnut Kernels, Copra
Door No.- 59-10-1/1 Weavers Colony, Rajahmundry - 533105, Andhra Pradesh , India
Ajay Trading Company
Do:no:2-1/1, Babu Nagar, Divancheruvu, Andhra Pradesh - 533103, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.