Applications advantages of 2-balls:
- Spray: 2-ball pumps deliver the constant flow rate and pressure needed for consistent and efficient coatings applications
- Transfer & Supply: Depending on the model, some 2-ball pumps can achieve flow rates up to 18.1 gpm, providing dependable results
- Extrusion: 2-ball pumps generate pressure to handle extrusion of low-to medium-viscosity
- Lubrication: ARO® 2-balls pumps provide the flow and pressure required for moving light oils and grease lubricants
- High Pressure Cleaning: ARO® Wash Pump Packages are portable and offer the the right option for industrial cleaning applications.
Materials advantages of 2-balls:
- Sheer sensitive materials: ARO® 2-ball pumps minimize friction points to prevent fluid shear, when compared to other similar pumping technologies
- Abrasive and high solid materials: ARO 2-ball pump minimize friction points and allow smooth passages to maintain fluid consistency
- Optional ceramic coating provides an even
- stronger defense against highly abrasive fluids like paint and glass-filled sealer.