We are also engaged in providing top quality Organic Raw Cashew Nuts , which can be consumed raw and can also be used as a component in various food items. Raw Cashew Nuts provided by us can be acquired in salted and plain form. We procure cashew nuts from reliable vendors and then process them through modern equipments. Buyers can avail cashew nuts in hygienic packing, which ensures freshness for longer time. Due to
Srisai Imports And Exports
No. 2 / 153 South Street, Ullikkadai - Post., Tamil Nadu - 614202, India
We are a well-known exporter of cashew nuts. Cashew nuts are popular ingredients for food preparations in various cuisines and enjoyed raw as well. Cashew nuts provided by the company are procured from reliable vendors and manufacturers, and is thus, assured to contain the traits of a high quality product. we provide cashew nuts in well-sealed and secure packaging, to preserve its taste and freshness. Cashew nuts pro
R P R Exports
26/1346, Tholkapiar Nagar 4th Street, Thombankudisai, Tamil Nadu - 613001, India
We offer Cashew Nuts to our valuable clients. Cashew Nuts are one of the most delicious dry fruits known for their savory and nutty taste. Our Cashew Nuts have pure whiteness and are free from black or brown spots. Cashew Nuts are used as snacks and can be used to make sauces, drinks and other food items. Highlights Different variety of Cashew Nuts is available Freshly packed at the time of delivery Supplied in air-t
Aarupadayan Exports And Imports
No:127 Y, West Street, Sengipatti, Tamil Nadu - 613402, India
We are offering Cashew nuts - the wonder tasty nuts. White Wholes - 180, 210, 240, 320, 440 Splits, Butts, Small Pieces, Baby Bits.
No :1 Rajesh Arcade, Bank Staff Colony,matha Kottai Road, Tamil Nadu - 613005, India
We are one of the prime Exporters and Suppliers of Cashew Nuts , operating from Tamil Nadu. Backed by reliable resources, we can provide our customers with organically cultivated, matured, and firm Cashew Nuts. Our valued customers can avail Cashew Nuts in different quantity packaging.
120, Lane Street, North Budalur, Tamil Nadu - 613602, India
We are offering dried cashew nuts. the company is counted amidst the leading exporters and suppliers of the nutritional dried cashew nuts in india. Our dried cashew nuts are used in various kinds of food items, like in salads, stir-fry dishes, desserts, etc. Additionally, the dried cashew nuts are also known as one of the tastiest and nutritious meal snacks.
2/72, Adidravidar Street, Vallam Puthur.tanjore, Tamil Nadu - 613403, India
Post your Buy Requirement
Sri Muthumariyamman Traders
1/25,main Road, Uranipuram,thanjore Disrtricttamil Nadu,india, Tamil Nadu , India
No. 50, Victory Colony, 3rd Street, Easwari Nagar, Mc Road, Tamil Nadu - 613004, India
Deals in Mango, arica plates products, white cotton waste products, dairy product, Indian Spices, Vegetable Seeds, Poultry Products, Mango Pulp, Fresh Fruits, Herbal Plants, Butter, Walnut, Ladies Nighties, Guava, paper cups, Honey, Coir Fiber, Coir Products, Grapes, Handicraft Items
Green International Foreign Trading
2/69, Bhai Nagar, Chakkarapalli (po), Taluk - Papanasam, Tamil Nadu - 614211, India
S. S. Marketting
63, Infant Jesus Nagar, Madhakottai Road, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu - 603005, India
Deals in Thanjavur Paintings, Cardamom, Pea Nuts, Ground Nuts, paper shopping carry bags, biodegradable areca leaf bowls, Cashew Nuts, biodegradable areca leaf plates, Turmeric, paper cups, Metal Statues
Kumlen International Traders
Seetha Nagar, N.k Road, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu - 613006, India
Deals in Fresh Coconut, Fresh Acalypha Leaves, Onion, Fresh Lemon, Fresh Neem Leaves, Potato, Fresh Curry Leaves
2b ,11 Street, Burma Colony, Tamil Nadu - 613006, India
No.1,thiruvalluvar Vaniga Valagam,t.cw.s (opposite), Tamil Nadu - 613009, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.