Our company is looked upon as one of the well-reputed Raw Cashew Nuts Suppliers in India. Customers from various regions of India are placing huge orders for the Raw Cashew Nuts as no alternative in available in terms of freshness and taste. The array of the Dried Cashew Nuts includes both Whole Cashew Nuts and Split Cashew Nuts meeting the specific requirements of the clients.
Dry Fruit Corner
Goal Hatti Chowk, Hall Bazaar, Punjab - 143006, India
Backed by an efficient network and trustworthy resources, we have emerged as a dominant supplier of broken cashew nut in the market. The material that we make use for manufacturing the offered lot of products is of fine quality and tested prior to production of the offerings.
Shop No.447, Majith Mandi, Amritsar - 143001, Punjab , India
We believe in using payment methods that make transactions secure as well as fast for our clients and us. Irrespective these methods are online or traditional. As per convenience, our patrons can choose one they like. We have with us a well-maintained and capacious storage unit that is facilitated by advanced and automated warehousing system, which is operated and supervised by experts only.
Bajaj Overseas Impex
Chabal Link Road, Punjab - 143001, India
we are offering gf cashew cookies are very nutrious, yummy and healthy with cashew..
206, 2nd Floor, Majithia Complex, M.m. Malvia Road, Punjab , India
Deals in Mustard Oil, Small Papad, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Cashew Nuts, Chana Masala, Indian Spices, Dry Fruits, red chlli, kastoori methi
H.no. 502, Gali Kamboj Wali Chowk, Lachmansar, Punjab - 143001, India
Majith Mandi, Punjab - 143001, India
Post your Buy Requirement
B M S
103,c Suraj Avenue. Amritsar., Punjab , India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.