We are engaged in supplying excellent quality Cashew Nuts to the customers. Our Cashew Nuts have very big size kernel, and therefore these are widely demanded throughout the market. Our Cashew Nuts are sweet in taste and can be used for making desserts. We can take up bulk orders of and make sure to deliver these timely to the customers.
37a, Hari Nagar, Jammu & Kashmir - 180001, India
Having one-tenth starch content and having mono-saturated, poly-saturated and saturated fats, Cashew Nuts are extensively used in their raw and roasted forms. The company is a major Exporter and Supplier of Cashew Nuts, and the offered range is completely free of the shells. Catering to a global base of customers, the company ensures the timely and safe deliveries of the Cashew Nuts at highly reasonable prices. more... less...
Tethar, Teh. Banihal, Distt. Ramban, Jammu & Kashmir , India
We are listed at the apex in the list of the most reliable Cashew Kernels Exporters from India. Various national as well as international clients are placing bulk orders for the Cashew Nut Kernels due to the unmatched quality and delicious taste.
Karamhans Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Export Promotion Industrial Park, Sidco Complex, Phase-iii, Bari Brahmana, Jammu & Kashmir - 181133, India
Deals in Lakshmi Ganesh Photo Frame White Metal Coi, Beautiful Bunny Teddy Bears, 500gm Each Almonds Cashewnuts Raisins Pistachios
Shop No. 12, Housing Complex, Gole Market, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu & Kashmir - 180004, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.