We are situated in Srinagar(India) and our well-developed network assists us in meeting the exact requirements of the clients. We make sure that all our products are in compliance with the industry standards and thus cross checked at all stages including manufacturing, warehousing, packaging and final dispatch. Cashew nuts are loaded with essential minerals like iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, potassium, etc. more... less...
Khayam Khanyar, Jammu & Kashmir - 190003, India
Our storage facility is laced with all the modern amenities, required for maintaining high quality of the products. Also, we upgrade it on regular intervals to meet defined industry standards. Bulk as well as retail order of the product can be fulfilled by us with ease. In addition, we guarantee to make delivery as per schedule.
Madina Shopping Mall, Kak Sarai, Karan Nagar, Jammu & Kashmir - 190010, India
The nut is used whole for garnishing sweets or curries, or ground into a paste that forms a base of sauces for curries e.g. Korma, or some sweets e.g. Kaju Barfi. It is also used in powdered form in the preparation of several Indian sweets and desserts.
Lalchowk, Jammu & Kashmir - 190001, India
We keep the finished assortment of products in the highly developed and capacious storage unit. This helps us in keeping the products safe and sorted till the final dispatch. Our team of experts is capable of entertaining the voluminous orders in shortest time possible.
Baghi- Ali- Mardan Khan, Industrial Estate, Phase Ii, Jammu & Kashmir - 123456, India
Shafab Trading Corporation
Post Box 1126, G. P. O, Jammu & Kashmir - !90010, India
Koshur Walnuts Ltd
Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in shawls stoles, shawls cotton fabrics, dry fruit gift trays, Dry Fruit Boxes, Carpets, dry fruits shawls
Illimite Import Export Services
Hamdania Colony Bemina Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu & Kashmir , India
Deals in Dried Coconut Powder 400 gram, Canned Cherry 800 Gram Cherries, Carlifornia Almond, Kashmiri Saffron 1 gram, Nutmeg Jaiphal Spice, Raisin Dry Grapes, Natural Shilajit 100 gram shilajeet, Makhana Gorgonnut, Chilagoza Pine Nut, Kolongy Oil, Almond Kernel 1 Kg Badam Giri, red apricot, Kashmiri Cherries, Home Made Red Chilli Paste, Kaju W 210 Cashew Nut, Dried Cranberry 1 kg, Premium Melon Seed, Mace Javitri Spi
Shop No. 83, Al-quds Plaza, H. S. H. Street Indira Gandhi Road, Jammu & Kashmir - 190001, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.