We are offering cashew nuts, finish cashew, raw cashew nuts wholesale retail and manufacturing situated in gandhidham and corporate gifting dryfruit gift packets.
Anita Agro Industries
204, Sindhu 1, Plot No 309, Ward 12 B, Gujarat - 370201, India
Cashew Nuts , which we offer, are a great alternative to give an impressive presentation to various dishes and delicacies. Highly nutritive, these Cashew Nuts can be purchased from us at the market leading rates. We are amongst the dependable Suppliers and Exporters of Cashew Nuts. Minimum Order Quantity : 500 ton
Shop No.17, Tankers Owners Association Building, Opp. Hotel Gokul, National Highway No. 8/a, Gujarat - 370201, India
We are export of wide variety of items including the coconuts, rice, timber , salt, charcoal and cashew nut. Have been dealing these iteam for last 2 years and exporting a variety of items to many asian eurpean countries including the usa and uk. We are one of the recongnized exporting house in india. We belive that your company imports these items from india. We will cosider the benfits of yours and ours also. we as
Plot No.300 House No.5 Sector=7, Near By Arya Samaja Gandhidham,kutch Gujarat. Phone No:+918401417961, Gujarat , India
We supply processed cashew nut from india to various country. Grade Available W 240, W 320. Loading Port : mundra
Shakti Chemfood International
C 14, Green Park Building, Sector No. 8,rngandhidham (kutch) Gujarat, India 370201, Gujarat - 370201, India
All thanks to our smart inventory management owing to which safe and quick deliveries are furnished by us. Only high quality raw materials have been used for the production of our entire range. We check the raw materials against varied quality parameters before procurement.
Survey No. 246, Plot No. 2, Virjibhai Vadi, Galpadar Road, Gujarat - 370201, India
C-124, Jandha Chowk., Gujarat - 370201, India
Post your Buy Requirement
We are offering raw cashew nuts etc.`second crop imported raw cashew nuts in shell from benin, 45+lbs 185-190 count, available in quantity of 75 tons.
Survey No 246,plot No 2, Galpader Road, Virjibhai Vadi, Village Mithi Rohar,kutch-gujarat., Gujarat - 370201, India
Based in Gandhidham, Gujarat, India, we are a diligent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Raw Cashew Nuts . The Raw Cashew Nuts have low cholesterol and anti-oxidants, prevents cases of cancer, makes the bones stronger, strengthens the nervous system and helps in digestion. Also, these nuts are favourable for weight loss. We avail these nuts at reasonable range of prices. We make timely delivery. Details :
Plot No. - 20, Ward - 12/a, Office No. - 07, Rishi Corner Bulding, Gujarat - 370201, India
We are gujarat based company, we supply "raw cashew nuts". Since 2011, details are as below: origin: benin, ivc, tanzania lbs: 48 to 52 nut count: 165 to 185
Office No.1, First Floor Transport Nagar, National High Way, Gujarat - 370201, India
Well-known Suppliers of cashew wood; we are reckoned for the exceptional range of products that we offer. We have good rapport with the leading e-commerce merchants who work for us and assure safe and secure transaction of money. Also, we facilitate or clients to make transaction in both online and offline modes.
Kamakhya Lumbermen Complex, Plot No- 11, Survey No- 77/78, National Highway 8-a, Padana, Gujarat - 370240, India
We have carved a niche as one of the reputed Cashew Nut Kernels Exporters, Importers and Suppliers in Gandhidham, Gujarat. These Cashew Nut Kernels are widely demanded in the global market as we offer the best at the economical price. The rich color and taste of these Cashew Nut Kernels make them highly popular among the people.
Agasthya Free Trade Warehousing Pvt. Ltd.
Sector 1/a , Plot No. 440, Gujarat - 370201, India
201, 2nd Floor, Above Punjab Radiators, Gujarat - 370201, India
Plot No.111, Ward 10 Aa, Ram Baug Rd., Gujarat - 370201, India
E-23, Sapna Nagar, Gandhidham, Gujarat , India
Deals in Rice, Pulses, Groundnut, Spices, Wheat, Food Product, Sesame Seed, Salt, Cashew Nuts, Dry Fruits
4, 2nd Floor, Plot No . 6 , Ward 7b, Gujarat - 370201, India
Deals in Coriander Seeds, Fennel Seed, Cumin Seed, Chickpeas, Cashew
Plot No. 494, Dc- 5, Adipur, Gandhidham - 370201, Gujarat, India, Gujarat , India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.