Our team professionals ensure that the products we offer are sternly manufactured using the certified array of raw materials. We conduct strict quality checks while sourcing the raw material. We are reckoned amidst the well-known Suppliers of Cashew Nut as we offer only the best quality products. Our Cashew Nuts have a minimal moisture content and are available in a good packaging.
Owned & Operated By Ksun Integrated Marketing Pvt Ltd. Cin : U74999gj2016ptc086342, Station Road - Bhatiya, Gujarat - 361315, India
We are impoter and expoters of cashew nut and all Indian dry fruits. Owing to their enhanced selflife, supreme quality, delicious taste and high durability of the provided cashews. As well as different pakaging options for all clients...
A-5 Jalaram Nagar, Rameshwar Nagar, Gujarat - 361008, India
Deals in Cashew Nuts, Garlic, Cumine Seed, Garlic Granules, Dehydrated Garlic Cloves, onion powders, Peanut, A4 Copier Paper, Blanched Peanuts, Brass Fittings, Onion Granules, Garlic Powder, Alphonso Mangoes, Onions, Coriander Seeds
Kamdar Colony, Near Janta Fatak, Jamnagar- 361001, Gujarat - 361001, India
Shri Krishna Metal Components
Plot No. 4376/j, Gidc Phase-iii Dared Jamnagar. Gujarat. India, Gujarat , India
Ad & Sd Imports Ad Exports
12 Siddhrath Complex R Nsummair Club Road R Njamnagar R Njamnagar 361004 R Ngujarat India, Gujarat , India
Vega Cashews Private Limited
G10 4 Bedeshwar Jamnagar - 361002 Gujarat India, Gujarat , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in Fennel Seed, Sesame, Coriander, Basil, Cumin Seeds, Celery, Mace, Ginger, orrisroot, raw mango powder, Nutmeg, Dry Red Chilli, Garlic, orris root, dillseed, Sago Seed, Coriander Seeds, Black Pepper Seeds, Pepper, Chili
Anjani Food Product
81/a, Defence Colony., Gujarat - 361006, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.