Having processing unit in Odisha and Karnatak we are a leading exporter and domestic supplier of different quality of cashew nuts i.e. WW 180, WW210, WW 240, WW 320, WW 450, SP, LWP, SWP. We give more focus on quality after maintaining the international standard . Quality is our bench mark and maintain the parameter of international body. Due to Latest technology machine the breakage percentage is kept control i.e. 3 more... less...
Sneha Ansh India Pvt Ltd
203, 3f Tower, Orris Aster Court, Sector 85, Gurgaon ,haryana, Haryana - 122004, India
These cashew nuts contain nutrients like magnesium, iron, fiber, zinc, selenium, vitamin K. Our products are kept under safe conditions in our well-maintained warehouse. The facility is installed with all required amenities and supervised by experts for safe storage. With the aid of a diligent team of professionals and brilliant packaging system, we are able to meet the standard as well as tailored packaging requirem
Trade Global Impex
5th Floor, Landmark Cyber Park, Sector 67, Haryana - 122002, India
We are looking for the raw cashew nut as well as cashew nut from south africa and india we are ready to import from any part of africa and open to take dispatch at any port in india .
307-309, Success Tower, Sector 65, Golf Course Ext. Road, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, Haryana , India
With our in-depth knowledge and experience of this industry, we are engaged in offering chocolate cashew. The offered chocolate cashew is widely appreciated by our customers for its chocolaty taste that is mixed with crispy cashew. Our offered chocolate cashew is obtainable in various air sealed packaging as per the customer’s precise needs. This chocolate cashew is hygienically processed at our processing unit kee
Jainys Cereals P Ltd.
366, Sector - 8, Imt Manesar, Haryana - 122050, India
Post your Buy Requirement
Consider our name for purchasing top-of-the-line quality Roasted Cashew at competitively low prices. Our organization has worked diligently to create a well-organized supply network. Thus, patrons can order the goods in wholesale and expect timely arrival of consignments.
V.r. Industries (p) Ltd
Plot No. 155, Sector - 8, Imt Manesar, Haryana - 122050, India
We are offering cashew kernels. Cashew kernels are graded base on their size and weight. Kernels are also graded as per the wholeness i.e broken or wholes.
Muskaan Tradex Pvt. Ltd
Sts - 046, Dlf Star Tower, Silokhera, Sec - 30, Haryana - 122001, India
Muskaan manufactures wholes grading and piece grading machines for separate the different grades of Cashew kernels.
Muskaan Tradex Pvt Ltd
Sts - 046, Dlf Star Tower, Sec - 30, Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana - 122001, India
Deals in Orange Cream Biscuits, Chocolate Cream Biscuits, Bourbon Biscuit, Cashew Cookies, strawberry cream biscuit, Butter Cracker Biscuit, Festive Collection Gift Baskets, Party Cracker Jeera Biscuits
Bectors Food Spcialities Limited
Cremica, 8th Floor, Block-b Vatika Towers, Sector 54, Golf Course Road Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002, India
Sector 56, Gurgaon - 122011, Haryana, India, Haryana , India
Deals in Baked Bread Roll, Cashew Cornflakes Cookie, Baked Aijwain Matthi, Flaxseed Muffins
B 70-b First Floor, Sushant Lok Iii, Sector 57, Haryana - 122001, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.