Cashew Nut is a nut, which is a popular snack due to its exquisite and distinctive sweetness and crispiness. The nut can be easily found in the markets throughout the year for consumption.
Commodity Trading Corporation
172 Ashoka Enclave 1, Sector 34, Haryana - 121003, India
Your Quest for Fresh Cashew Nuts Ends At Commodity Trading Corporation. We Present High Quality Raw Cashew Nuts that are Procured from Best Sources of the Country. Dried Cashew Nuts Provides Warmth to the Body and are Added to Delicious Cuisines. Raw Cashew Nuts Can Be Obtained in Different Quantities and Packing as per the Requirements of Customers. We are Considered as the Most Principal Cashew Nuts Importer and Ex
Commodity Trading Corporation
Bhagwan Niwas, 161, Ashoka Enclave 1, Sector 34, Haryana - 121003, India
Rely on us and place orders with us, timely deliveries will be straight to your doorstep! We have established a state-of-the-art warehouse facility and equipped it with the latest inventory control system. Thus, we can take care of seasonal supply, wholesale supply, and quick supply among others. We are offering a wide range of freshly prepared fruit and cashew cookies that are baked using 100% pure cashews and rich
Scf - 45, Sector-15, Huda Market, Haryana - 121001, India
Shiv Shakti Hanuman Mandir, Sector 20a, Faridabad, Haryana, Haryana , India
G O Traders
1297a Sector 29, Haryana , India
Deals in Badaam Blueberry, Roasted Almonds, Flavored Kishmish, Badaam Kali Mirch, Kishmish, Dried Fruits, Walnuts Snow white, Badaam Rose petal, Flavored Cashew Nuts, Cashew Nuts, Badaam Paan, california almond, Roasted Cashew Nuts, flavored almond, Mamra Almond, Badam Strawberry
Sector-78, Faridabad, Haryana , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in Fennel Seed, Almonds, Cumin Seed, Dry Fruits, Figs, Fenugreek Seed, Apricots
Ram Parkash Vimal Kumar
House No-2353, Sector-16, Haryana - 121002, India
Deals in husk, Sugar, jwar, Wheat, Coconut, Barley, Dry Fruits, Rice Bran, Makhana, Spices, Maize, Cashew Nuts, Paddy, Red Chilli, Rice, Pulses
Arun Ojha & Sons
423, Sector 21-b, Haryana - 121001, India
Deals in Nutrition Cashew Nuts, Walnut Kernels, Golden Raisins, Almond Nuts
320 Ground Floor Sector 17 Faridabad, Haryana, Haryana , India
Deals in Gram Pulses, Wheat Flour, Fresh Almond, fresh cashew
No. 3822, Near Nehru Ground, Jawahar Colony, Faridabad-121005, Haryana, India, Haryana , India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.