We maintain proper schedules for the delivery of bulk or urgent consignments so as to deliver the range in set time and gain utmost customer satisfaction. As a trustworthy supplier, we take pride in presenting our customers with excellent quality Cashew Nuts. Details Benefits - Help to prevent cardiovascular diseases Uses - As a dry fruit and in food industry
1330, Sector 37, Uttar Pradesh - 201303, India
We offer Cashew Nuts. The cashew nuts that we offer can be consumed raw as well as can be added in various cuisines to enhance the taste. We offer cashew nuts in various quantities to meet the diverse requirement of the clients in an efficient manner. The clients can avail the cashew nuts from us at reasonable price.
Shri Trading Co.
Flat No. 193, Sector 29, Vijayant Enclave, Arun Vihar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301, India
We are one of the leading names engaged in supplying and exporting high quality Cashew Nuts . The Cashew Nuts, we offer, can be consumed raw as well as can be added in various cuisines to enhance the taste. We offer Cashew Nuts in various quantities to meet the diverse requirement of the clients in an efficient manner. The clients can avail the Cashew Nuts from us at reasonable price. We ensure making timely delivery
Flat No.- 193, Sector - 29, Vijayant Enclave, Arun Vihar, Uttar Pradesh , India
Global Pacific International Ltd.
A-8,sector-17,noida 201305., Uttar Pradesh - 201305, India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in Detergent Powder, tobacco, Pan Masala, Sugar, Cashew Nuts, Cereals, Dry Fruits, Pasta, Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Tea, compact, Coffee, crisps, Wafers, Rice, Packaging Machines, Vegetable Oil, Corn Flakes, Henna
C - 79 Sector 63 Noida, Uttar Pradesh , India
Deals in Makhane Lotus Seeds, Spicy Fried Cashew, Aam Papad Meetha Slice
J 23, Opposite Wave Mall, Sector 18, Uttar Pradesh - 201308, India
Dharampal Premchand Ltd.
H 5 Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201307, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.