These Organic Cashew Nuts have minimal moisture content along with different nutritional components. We stringently follow automated warehousing system that helps us in meeting the safe storage requirements. Thus, we ensure zero damage to the products till the final dispatch. As a famed name in the industry, buyers can stay rest assured for on-time delivery as we are supported by modern facilities.
Flat No. 10, Gharonda Constructions, Trimbakesh Nagar, Nagala Park, Maharashtra - 416002, India
Our Cashew Nuts are of very good quality and rich in taste and nutrition. We procure them from well-known vendors and examine them minutely so that every nut is defect-free. Place bulk orders with us and rest assured that the prices will be affordable. As a principal exporter and supplier of Cashew Nuts from Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India, we promise timely delivery too.
We are a renowned Manufacturer and Supplier of Cashew Nuts . The Cashew Nuts offered by us are hygienically packed and free from any sort of impurity. We offer the best quality of Cashew Nuts which have myriad health benefits as well. These Cashew Nuts are known for their excellent nutritional value, and are available with us in suitable packaging. Features : No harmful chemicals No added preservatives 100% natural N more... less...
Dnyan Group Of Companies
Blue Coral, 2nd Floor, Sarvesh Sankul, Opp. Bank Of India, Gadhinglaj, Maharashtra - 416502, India
We are a prominent Supplier of premium quality Cashew Nuts . The Cashew Nuts provided by us, are procured from reliable vendors. Appreciated for great taste, our Cashew Nuts are widely demanded in the market. Moreover, the Cashew Nuts offered by us, are rich in protein content.
Near Jain Mandir, Maharashtra - 416118, India
Kolhapur, Maharashtra - 416509, India
To maintain the high-quality standards, we follow strict quality standards throughout. Established in Kolhapur(India), we are capable of catering to the demands of the customers within the committed time. We Are Exporters And Supplier For Raw Cashew Nut . Specification Count : 165-170 Moisture : <9% Out Turn : 49.82lbs more... less...
Maheshwar Multitrade Pvt Ltd
No.- 25 / A, Lonar Vasahat, Market Yard, Maharashtra - 416002, India
Situated in Maharashtra, we endeavor to proffer the pristine quality of Cashew Nut Shell Cakes across India. These carefully-sourced and Cashew Nut Shell cake are appreciated for their purity, freshness and longer shelf life. We offer economically-priced Cashew Nut Shell cake in customized packaging as per buyer’s discretion. Owing to our well-maintained inventory, we fulfill even bulk requirements within
Shree Atharva Agencies
A / P Ambewadi, Taluka Karvir, Maharashtra - 416229, India
Kolhapur Maharashtra, Maharashtra , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Kasaba Walva, Maharashtra - 416209, India
Kamat Cashew Ind
A/p- Uttur, Tal - Ajara, Dist - Kolhapur, Maharashtra - 416220, India
Kolhapur - 416219, Maharashtra - 416219, India
1731/32 Mangalvar Peth Kolhapur, Maharashtra , India
Kolhapur, Maharashtra , India
The Natural Cashew
At Post Sambare Tal Gadhinglaj Dist Kolhapur 416504, Maharashtra , India
Of-12, Akshar Plaza, Opp. Sasne Ground, Tarabai Park , Maharashtra , India
Deals in Pulses, Maize, Peanuts, Cashew Nuts, meal, Green Millets, Soya Meal, Sorghum, Castor Oil, Deoiled Rice Bran, Sesame Seed, Honey
North West Impex Pvt Ltd
Sanghavi Heights, F-10, Behind State Bank Of India, Shivaji Udyamnagar, Maharashtra - 416008, India
Kolhapur, Maharashtra , India
Kazi Cashew Industry
A/p-nool, Tal-gadhinglaj, Dist-kolhapur, Maharashtra - 416551, India
Deals in lined corrugated cartons, Processed Cashew Nuts
Rachana Residency, Tarabai Park, Maharashtra - 416003, India
Kolhapur Maharashtra 416551, Maharashtra , India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.