Jadhav Brother Cashew
Takavali, Mandangad Ratnagiri - 415203 Maharashtra, India, Maharashtra , India
Our company is engaged in offer a wide array of products one of which is Cashew Nuts. In our well-structured warehouse, we store the entire lot in a secured manner under the strict supervision of our expert warehouse personnel. Moreover, our facility is installed with all required amenities needed for safe storage. The Cashew Nuts, made available by us, are packed using the best food-grade packaging material.
R. K. Brothers
House No. 8, Muslimwadi, At Post Satavali, Taluka Lanja, Maharashtra - 416701, India
Well-established as a notable name, we cater to the demands of customers from Ratnagiri(India) to every nook and corner. With the aid of modern facility and quality packaging material, we guarantee that the offered lot will reach the destination within a given time frame. We also make sure that the material is sourced from the certified vendors.
Various grades. Whole and broken cashew nut . Availability- Throughout year. Packing - polythene bag as primary pack followed by card board cartons or 10 kgs net tin pack.
Shirgaon Ratnagiri, Maharashtra - 415629, India
All grades Available....Contact For more Info and Trade Enquiry.
Kothari Cashews Llp
Plot No.1242,ravnangwadi,nilawi-jaigadh Road,post-niwali,ratnagiri-415639, Maharashtra , India
Maharashtra, Maharashtra , India
G. B. Cashew Products
C-16, Midc, Lote Pashuram Indiustrial Area, Taluka Khed, Dist. Ratnagiri - 415722, Maharashtra, India, Maharashtra , India
Khed - 415709, Dist. Ratnagiri, Maharastra., Maharashtra - 415709, India
Post your Buy Requirement
Deals in Dry Fish, Pickles, Mango Pulp, Black Tea, Flour, Cashew Nut
Pradhan Marketing Unit
C - 10, Industrail Area, Udhyam Nagar, Maharashtra - 415639, India
Pushpa Van Udyog
Chafe Jaigad Rd, Maharashtra - 415612, India
Deals in Cashew Nuts, Turmeric Powder, Chakli, Sattu Powder, Cashew Nuts, Sattu Powder, Chakli, Mix Masala, puranpoli, Sattu Powder, puranpoli, Cashew Nuts, Turmeric Powder, Mix Masala, puranpoli, Cashew Nuts, Chakli, Mix Masala, Chakli, puranpoli
942, Flat No-04, First Floor, Pawar Sankul, Dattaram Complex, Kuwarbav, Maharashtra - 415639, India
Opp Head Post Office Near Head Post Office Rarnagiri 415612 Maharashtra, Maharashtra , India
Paranjape Agro Products India Pvt. Ltd.
Ratnagiri, Maharashtra , India
Deals in Mint, Chili, Turmeric, Dry Fruits, Cashew Nuts, peanuts and pistachios, Almonds, Meat Masala, Cumin Seeds, Curry Powder, Nuts, Spices, Coriander
Shop No.4, Rishab Plaza, Plesent Park, Mira-road, Maharashtra - 401107, India
Deals in cashew plant, Areca Srivardhini Plants, Mangium Plants, Cashew Nut, Fruit Plants, Nursery Plants, Areca Palm Plant, Coconut Plants, Palm Trees
Green Gene Nursery
Govind Prabha, Bhonjali Road, Kokamba Ali, Tal Dapoli Ratnagiri - 415712 Maharashtra, India, Maharashtra , India
Kudali,guhagar,ratnagiri, Maharashtra , India
Ratnagiri Agro Industries
At & Post- Pomendi, Tal.guhagar, Dist. Ratnagiri, Maharashtra - 415724, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.