- Application Agriculture
- Purity (%) 98 %
- Usage To increase Soil Fertility
- pH 6.5 – 7.5
- Viable Cell Count CFU Count 1 x 109 cell/ml of liquid & 5 x 108 cell/g of powder.
- Shelf Life 24 Months
- Name of Microorganism Azospirillum lipoferum
Azospirillum is atmospheric nitrogen fixing bio-fertilizer, which applied to soil, quickly germinate into vegetative cells. It helps to fix atmospheric nitrogen in large quantities and makes it available to plants. Our Azospirillum increases the yield of plants. We offer Azospirillum in the product name Bio-Azospirillum It helps secrete phytohormones in the plant root regions, which facilitate the growth of strong root. It can replace 50-90% of the nitrogen fertilizer required by plants.
- Strains isolated & cultured from local environment for best result.
- Induce vigorous root growth in early plant. Create Immunity against soil borne fungal infection.
- It Improves soil properties and sustains soil fertility.
- Special effects on paddy, increases the yield of 15-40%.
- Nitrogen fixation in the rhizosphere through the action of nitrogenase enzyme.
- Fortification of the soils with bacterial metabolites and by secreting growth promoters.
- Azospirillum sp. Have the ability to fix 20-40 kgs N/ha.
Dosage & Applications:
- Foliar spray: Dissolve 1 Liter Bio-Azospirillum in 200 lits. Of water and spray near the root of the plant in the morning / evening hours.
- Seed Treatment: Dissolve 100 ml Bio-Azospirillum in 400 ml of water and apply to the seeds required for one acre at the time of sowing. In case of carrier base 500gm in sufficient for 1 acre.
- Root dipping: Dissolve 100 ml Bio-Azospirillum in 50 liters of water and dip the root of the plant for about 10 to 20 minutes before transplanting.
- Soil application: 1 liter Bio-Azospirillum can be mixed with 100 kg FYM. Blend the mixture well and broadcast over one acre land before first ploughing of first irrigation.
- 1kg of carrier base is sufficient for 30 kg seed of bags.
- 3 kg of Bio-Azospirillum mix with 250 kg FYM for 1 acre.
Wheat, Jowar, Rice, Sorghum, Maize, Sugarcane, Cotton, Pigeon Pea, Soyabean, Sunflower, Groundnut and Vegetables like (Tomato, Brinjal, Okra, Chillies, potato, Citrus, Onion,) all types of vegetables plants, Pulses, Cereals Crop, Garden Plants & Ornamental plants etc. All other Fruits Crops.
- In Liquid Form – 500 ml, 1 liter, Bulk.
- In Carrier Base – 500 gm, 1 kg, Bulk.
Interested in this product?
Ask for more details & Latest Price from seller
Exporters / Suppliers
- Total Number of Employees 100 - 150
- Member Since 2009
- Year of Establishment 1999