To easily organize and stack the entire lot of products in our warehouse, we have installed an automated warehousing system. It is supervised by our warehousing experts. Owing to our well-established set-up in Avinashi(India), we are capable of catering to the requirements of clients with utter ease. We deal in high-quality Cashew Nuts which are available in a moisture proof packing of a zipper bag.
Durable Achakam, Gobi Main Road, Tamil Nadu - 641655, India
Mathi Exports Cashew Nuts are high in calories. 100 g of nuts provide 553 calories. They are packed with soluble dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and numerous health-promoting phyto-chemicals that help to protect from diseases and cancers. They are rich in heart-friendly monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic and palmitoleic acids that help to lower or bad LDL cholesterol and increase good HDL cholesterol. Research more... less...
132, Pudupalayam,vijayapuram, Tamil Nadu - 641606, India
2 90 F6 Basten City Moyyandampalayam Perumanallur Po Avinashi Tk Tiruppur Dt, Tamil Nadu - 641666, India
With the support of our outstanding storage facility, we are able to keep the entire lot away from diverse damaging factors like moisture, sunlight, dust, rain and others. We can be contacted for customized packaging solutions. Besides the standard packs, we can sort items in desired quantity and pack them accordingly. Our packaging is premium. Cashew nuts are the rich sources of various essential minerals like iron,
Sri Rudra Exim
3/551, Arul Jothi Nagar, Karanampettai, Tamil Nadu - 432543, India
The cashew, botanically-known as Anacardium occidentale, is the seed of a tropical evergreen plant related to the mango, pistachio, and poison ivy. Originating in Brazil, the cashew plant made its way to India in the sixteenth century via Portuguese sailors.
Sri Ambigai Garments
No42, 50 Feet Road Lakshmi Nagar Tirupur 641602, Tamil Nadu - 641602, India
Yes yes inter exports excels in the domain of exporting Dry Fruits . Our wide range of dry Fruits is purchased from prominent manufacturers and they undergo a stringent quality control check before they are packaged and exported. Moreover, the shelf life of our Dry Fruits increases due our use of advanced technology for packaging. Range : Cashew Nuts Spicy cashew Salted cashew Pepper cashew Almonds Pistachios Walnuts
Yes Yes Inter Exports & Yes Yes Inter Exports (india) Pvt...
H.o: 1/253, Mudalipalayam Main Road, Ponnapuram, Teanagar, Sidco, Tamil Nadu - 641606, India
Post your Buy Requirement
86-amarjothi Garden,15-velampalayam, Tirupur 641 652, Tamil Nadu , India
Pops Exports & Imports
Tirupur, Tamil Nadu - 640601, India
Tirupur 641 652, Tamil Nadu , India
Win Win Associates
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu - 641662, India
|Rank||Country||Production (Metric Tons)|
|S.No||Country||Cashew Nuts, Yield (Hectogram Per Hectare)|
Maharashtra ranks first in the list of the states that are largest producers of cashew nuts in India. The average production of cashew nuts in this state is approximately 111,334.4 metric tons annually. Maharashtra has always witnessed a positive trend in cashew nut with a gradual increase in production every year except for 1997-98, 2000-01 and 2009-10.
Vietnam tops the list of the largest cashew nut producing countries in the world. Not just that, it is also a major cashew nut exporter. The country has approximately one-third of the global share of cashew nut production. More than 300,000 hectares of Vietnam land is utilized for the production of cashew nuts and has a productivity of 1,000 kilograms per square kilometer. The country has a separate association for cashew nuts called Vietnam Cashew Association, which was formed in the year 1990 and takes care of the development of the Vietnam cashew industry.
The Philippines, a Southeast Asian country, has the highest yield of cashew nuts in the world.
While there are approximately 33 types of cashews produced in the world, not all of them are exported or available for commercial use. The major types of cashew found in the world are:
· W – 180: This type of cashew nut is popularly known as the ‘King of Cashew’ as they have a larger size and are the most expensive ones.
· W – 210: These nuts are also called the ‘Jumbo’ nuts owing to their size.
· W – 240: This is one of the most attractive grades of cashew nuts available at an affordable price.
· W – 320: These are the most widely used cashew nuts that are also most easily available in the world.
· W – 450: These are the cheapest cashew nuts found in the world, which makes them a favorite among the people.
Here are some of the most important things that you must know about cashew nuts.
· The first cashew tree was found in Brazil. Now many countries like Ivory Coast, Vietnam, Nigeria, Indonesia and India not just cultivate this nut but also export it to different parts of the world.
· Contrary to its name, cashews are not nuts but are seeds instead.
· They are produced in a pseudo-fruit called cashew apple from which a kidney-shaped shell protrudes. The nuts are naturally double-wrapped in toxins.
· The cashew apple, which is a reddish pear-shaped fruit, has a sweet taste and its juice makes a great refreshing drink. However, as this fruit cannot be transferred for long distance, its juice is only consumed by the people of Brazil.
· Cashews need to be roasted to remove the toxins. These raw nuts, sans toxins, are then roasted again to enhance their flavor.
· One ounce of cashews carry 150 calories but has the capability to keep the hunger at bay for a longer time as compared to any other food of same calories. They contain healthy fats and proteins to provide a balanced nutrition.
· From the toxic wrapper of the nut, a cashew shell oil is derived which can be used as an alternative to brake fluid in industries.