Protein:- 12.50% min moisture: - 13.50% max falling number: - 300 min heat damaged kernels: - 0.20% max total damaged kernels: - 4.00% max shrunken & broken kernels: - 1.00% max total defects: - 5.00% max total othe classes: - 2.00% max foreign materials: - 0.70% max dockage: - 1.50% max test weight:- 58 lbs per bushel vitreous amber kernels: - 80.00% min.
I. R. Seafoods - Llp
301, Shree Laxmi Complex, Main Road, Sagrampura, Gujarat - 395002, India
We make available the product range that is as per the customers; exact requirement and needs. We are a distinguished name in the domain and are placed in Gujarat(India) from where we operate.
, Gujarat , India
We bishnoi agro india pvt. Ltd offering durum wheat best qaulity by machine clean purity : 99 % packing : 254050 kg.pp bags or as buyer need shipment : 15-21 days quantity : as buyer require
Bishnoi Agro India Pvt. Ltd
46, 2 Nd Floor, 4d Square Mall, Motera, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380005, India
With the aid of diligent team of professionals and brilliant packaging system, we are able to meet standard as well as tailored packaging requirements of the patrons. Our team members make it possible to conduct online transactions, keeping the details confidential. Our transactions are completely crystal clear and thus, you can trust on us.
Shriji Trading Co.(broker)
16, Valiya Building,opp. Nagarpalica,pitanpara,amreli-365601(gujarat), Gujarat , India
Post your Buy Requirement
Our products are the best in the industry, as they are specially manufactured as per international and national quality managements standards. Clients can stay rest assured for undamaged delivery of the products as we strictly use only quality packaging material. Thus, we make sure that the products are 100% safe from the destructing factors.
Kapil Trading Company
Vadhavan, Wadhwan Surendra Nagar, Near Mehta Market, Surendranagar - 363001, Gujarat, India, Gujarat , India
Durum semolina is essentially used for making nutritional food. we are trusted manufacturer and supplier of durum semolina from gujarat. Durum semolina offered is hygienically processed and packaged to retain its taste and freshness. To ensure that only pure and unadulterated durum semolina reaches the customer, we carry out stringent quality tests before final dispatch. Our durum semolina is ideal for making noodles
Shree Navshakti Flour Mills
4/41, Ganchi Sheri, Navapura,surat., Gujarat - 395003, India
Are you in search of Durum Wheat Seeds? If yes, then you have landed at right place. Our company holds expertise in exporting and supplying of Durum Wheat Seeds. We have huge distribution network in the market particularly in gulf countries. These seeds are organically cultivated and processed under favorable conditions ensuring their purity, natural freshness and high nutritional value. We can provide customized pac
K V Rayllon International
Plot No. 02, Usha Nr. Relience Petrol Pump, Mundra Road, Bhuj, Gujarat , India
Jagdish Rice Mill
No. 212/213, G. I. D. C., Kansari, Dist. - Anand, Gujarat - 388630, India
Deals in Milling Wheat, Puffed Wheat, red winter wheat, Durum Wheat, Broken Wheat
Gujarat Pulse & Roller Flour Mills Pvt Ltd
Chakalia Road, Delsar,dahod-389151gujarat, Gujarat , India
Grudev Park-2, Opp Patel Nagar, Kuvavva Road, Rajkot - 360003, Gujarat, India, Gujarat , India
Deals in red winter wheat, Broken Wheat, Puffed Wheat, Durum Wheat, Milling Wheat
Sanjivani Trade Chem
Plot No. A-38, Rangin Park, Opp. Rajpath Club, Sg Highway. Ahmedabad - 380054, Gujarat, India, Gujarat , India
Deals in Puffed Wheat, Durum Wheat, red winter wheat, Broken Wheat
Maiia Commodity Management Pvt.ltd.
Shop No. 7, Krushna Pulse Mills Compound, Railwayy Station Road, Mehsana - 384170, Gujarat, India, Gujarat , India
Deals in Durum Wheat, red winter wheat, Puffed Wheat, Broken Wheat, Milling Wheat
Dml Exim Pvt Ltd
504, 5th Floor, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahlad Nagar Road, Satellite, Near S.g Road, Anand Nagar Road, Gujarat , India
Deals in Barley, Cereal, Peas, durum, Rice, Buckwheat, Food Grains, Millet, Pulses, Basmati Rice, Oats, Maize
Plot No.b-706 Nu-4 Sector -7 Gandhidham Mundra - 370201 Gujarat India, Gujarat , India